2019 International Conference
Conference Chair: Brian Harney, Dublin City University Program Chair: David G. Collings, Dublin City...Read More
2016 HR International Conference in Sydney
After the first International Conference of the HR Division of the Academy of Management (HRIC) in B...Read More
Early Career Achievement Award
The Early Career Achievement Award recognizes the early career achievement of HR scholars. The Award is given to an individual who makes distinguished contributions during the early- to mid-career stage (defined as within 7 years of receiving the Ph.D.). The award winner will be announced at the Academy meeting during the HR Division Awards Ceremony and receive a plaque and a $500 honorarium.
In support of the HR Division’s goal of increasing member involvement and its international reach, we strongly encourage nominations from as diverse a population as possible.
- A clear record of excellence in research.
- The impact of the nominee’s research upon the science, teaching, and/or practice of human resource management.
- The stature of the nominee vis-à-vis other prominent scholars in the field of human resources management.
- Likelihood that the nominee will continue to provide leadership and contributions to HRM research
Nominations should adhere to the following procedures:
- Nominees must be HR division members who received their Ph.D.s no earlier than January 1 seven years prior to the award year
- Self-nominations will be accepted
- A current vita of the nominee should accompany the letter of nomination
- Applications must be received by February 1
- Please use the “nominate” button to complete an official nomination for this award.