2019 International Conference
Conference Chair: Brian Harney, Dublin City University Program Chair: David G. Collings, Dublin City...Read More
2016 HR International Conference in Sydney
After the first International Conference of the HR Division of the Academy of Management (HRIC) in B...Read More
Herbert Heneman Jr. Career Achievement Award
The Herbert Heneman Jr. Award for Career Achievement is given by the Human Resources Division of the Academy of Management to an individual who has distinguished himself/herself in the field of human resource management. The award winner will be announced at the Academy meeting during the HR Division Awards Ceremony and receive a plaque and a $1000 honorarium.
In support of the HR Division’s goal of increasing member involvement and its international reach, we strongly encourage nominations from as diverse a population as possible.
- A clear record of excellence in research.
- The impact of the nominee’s research upon the science, teaching, and practice of human resource management.
- The stature of the nominee relative to other scholars in the field of human resources management.
- Only those people who have a long length of service (25+ years post-graduate school) are eligible for the award.
Nominations should adhere to the following procedures:
- Only members of the Human Resources Division of the Academy of Management may be nominated for the award.
- Nominations may be submitted by any member of the HR Division.
- A current vita of the nominee should accompany a letter of nomination.
- Please use the “nominate” button to complete an official nomination for this award.